2023 BMW i7 Review
2023 BMW i7
Proudly Serving Mamaroneck, NY
What’s the Price for the 2023 BMW i7?
The MSRP of the 2023 BMW i7 is $119,300. *
How Many MPG Does the 2023 BMW i7 Get?
The 2023 BMW i7 is capable of achieving 81 MPGe in the city and 85 MPGe on the highway. **
What is the Charging Time for the 2023 BMW i7?
The 2023 BMW i7 is capable of being charged from 0% to 100% in under 10 hours using a Level 2 charger. 1 Driving range can be extended by as much as 80 miles in 10 minutes with DC Fast Charging at a high-power charging station. 2
296-318 miles 3
4.5 seconds 4
What’s New for the 2023 BMW i7?
BMW’s first luxury EV, the i3, debuted several years ago. Others have been released since then, and the latest EV added to the lineup is the 2023 i7. This luxury EV sedan is designed after the gas-powered flagship 7 Series.
On the exterior, the 2023 BMW i7 is undeniably regal with its long, carefully accentuated hood and low-profile roof. The front end makes a solid first impression with its tall, kidney-style grille and slender, slanted headlights. Below the headlights, the fascia bends confidently into air vents for an aerodynamic touch. The sides are magnificently sculpted to express a sense of effortless confidence.
The 2023 BMW i7 will be available in several trims, and the battery range across the options spans from 296 to 318 miles on a full charge. This sedan has a single battery pack with two electric motors. These motors are mounted to each axle for an all-wheel drive experience. You can take advantage of the motors’ production of 536 horsepower. The i7 can reach a speed of 60 miles per hour in only 4.5 seconds. The fast-charging function can produce an 80-mile range in only 10 minutes. Plus, this sedan comes with three years of free charging at Electrify America stations. A sport driving mode is available to enhance the throttle response. In addition, the 2023 i7 is offered with one-pedal driving.
Inside, you will find premium materials, such as leather and cashmere. The dashboard shows off a curved piece of glass that protects the infotainment system screen and the driver’s instrument panel. The infotainment system includes the most up-to-date version of the MBUX system. The cabin also has voice controls, a rear entertainment system with Amazon Fire TV and a 31-inch screen, Theater Mode, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, heated and massaging seats, a multi-zone climate management system, ambient lighting, and more.
Before you decide that the 2023 BMW i7 is right for you, you should learn more about its safety features. This sedan is appropriately equipped with truly advanced assistive technologies. These include hands-free highway driving, blind-spot monitoring, lane departure sensing, and many others.
2023 BMW i7 for Sale in Mamaroneck, NY
Do you want to experience the power and luxury of the all-new i7? Contact BMW of Mamaroneck today to explore the options available in our current inventory.
* Manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) excludes destination & handling fee of $995, tax, title, license, and registration. Starting MSRP may vary as a result of equipment capacity restrictions.
** EPA estimated. Actual mileage may vary.
1. The i7 maximum AC charging rate of 11 kW results in a 0-100% charge in less than 10 hours. With the BMW Wallbox (9.6 kW), a full charge can be completed in under 12 hours. In typical situations where the battery is not at 0% charge when charging starts, overnight charging will easily result in a full charge.
2. Charge speed measured at maximum vehicle charging rate. Actual charge speed will vary depending on parameters such as battery state of charge when charging is initiated, battery temperature and maximum charging rate of the charging supply, for example.
3. Estimated ranges are attainable when fully charged under ideal driving conditions. Actual range will vary depending on multiple factors, including but not limited to: vehicle model, tire and wheel selection, driving style, traffic conditions, and outside temperatures. Some vehicles may not be fully certified by the EPA and US Department of Energy. In this case, the range is an estimate according to preliminary BMW AG tests based on the EPA’s test procedure standards. For EPA certification status and additional information about specific models, visit www.fueleconomy.gov.
4. BMW Ag Preliminary Test Results. Actual Acceleration Results May Vary, Depending On Specification Of Vehicle; Road And Environmental Conditions; Testing Procedures And Driving Style. These Results Should Be Used For Comparison Only And Verification Should Not Be Attempted On Public Roads. Bmw Urges You To Obey All Posted Speed Laws And Always Wear Safety Belts.