How Does the BMW Loyalty Program Work?
Driving a vehicle as luxurious as a BMW is a reward in itself, but did you know that you can also take advantage of the BMW Loyalty Program in Mamaroneck to earn even more rewards? When you lease or buy a new model from an authorized BMW dealer and contract through BMW Financial Services, you are eligible for BMW credit. As a special thank you to loyal BMW customers in the Mamaroneck-area, BMW of Mamaroneck is offering to waive up to $2,000 in lease payments with the BMW Loyalty Bonus. These financial incentives are just one way that we give back to our Mamaroneck and Harrison customers, so find out how does the BMW Loyalty Program work and how it can benefit you. But first, what are the current BMW Loyalty Credit specials?
Current BMW Loyalty Program Offers
$2,000 Loyalty Bonus
- BMW 5 Series
- BMW 6 Series
- BMW 7 Series
- BMW i3
- BMW i8
$1,500 Loyalty Bonus
- BMW X3
- BMW X4
- BMW 3 Series
$1,000 Loyalty Bonus
- BMW X1
- BMW X2
- BMW X5
- BMW X6
- BMW 4 Series
BMW Model Inventory
BMW Credit Qualification
Before you can take advantage of BMW Credit, it’s important to check your eligibility. This encompasses a wide range of New Rochelle customers:
- Current BMW Owners: You must own the vehicle currently with proof of ownership such as vehicle registration, auto insurance card, vehicle title or DCS Vehicle Inquiry.
- Former BMW Owners: You must have sold your vehicle within the last 12 months with proof of ownership such as vehicle registration, auto insurance card, vehicle title or DCS Vehicle Inquiry.
- Current BMW Financial Services Owner/Lessee: You must be currently in a loan or lease program with BMW Financial Services and provide BMW FS account number or VIN.
- Former BMW Financial Services Owner/Lessee: You must have had a loan or lease contract expire within the last 12 months with BMW Financial Services and provide BMW FS account number or VIN.
In addition to the BMW credit qualifications, there are additional requirements to keep in mind:
- You do not need to trade in your BMW to quality.
- BMW Motorcycle, MINI and Rolls-Royce customers do not qualify for BMW Credit.
- The BMW Loyalty Program also extends to individuals within the same household as the qualified customer, but it is non-transferable to others outside the household.
- Those who transfer a vehicle from the company name to their personal name are eligible for the BMW Loyalty Program.
- Those who transfer a vehicle from a personal name to their company name are also eligible for the BMW Loyalty Program.
Learn More About BMW Credit with BMW of Mamaroneck
Still have questions about how the BMW Loyalty Program works? Contact us at BMW of Mamaroneck or visit our dealership in Mamaroneck to chat with our financing team.