Comparing the Audi vs. BMW Advantages
When it comes to German luxury cars, it’s hard to find two bigger titans than the Audi or BMW. And if you’re preparing to indulge in some of the finest engineering and craftsmanship that the automotive world has to offer, you’ve probably started researching these two options. In this guide, we’ll go through the key similarities and differences between the Audi vs. BMW to help you decide which brand is best for your Mamaroneck travels. Let’s take a look:
Audi vs. BMW: Lineup Depth
Whether you choose the Audi or BMW, you’ll find extensive vehicle lineups within both brands. Both offer sedans, SUVs, coupes, and more in a variety of styles and price ranges. Both offer Certified Pre-Owned Programs to deliver high-quality cars at a reduced price. And both brands are typically well-reviewed. But the BMW lineup has some advantages over the Audi:
- Engine Options: As a member of the Volkswagen Group, Audi vehicles borrow heavily from the turbocharged designs of Volkswagen cars. The BMW lineup heavily utilizes its own turbocharged design across its four-cylinder, six-cylinders V6, V8, and even hybrid configurations – offering more unique options overall.
- Drivetrain Options: While both brands offer all-wheel drive configurations, the Audi uses a traditional front-wheel drive configuration on many sedans. The BMW utilizes the sportier rear-wheel drive configuration for better handling and weight distribution.
- Alternative Fueling: The BMW is known as “The Ultimate Driving Machine” for good reason, and the brand offers more electrified options – ranging from plug-in hybrids to all-electric models. However, the Audi has the edge on pure EV models available.
Audi vs. BMW: Ownership Advantages
When deciding between the Audi or BMW, another factor to consider is the ease of ownership. You’ll find many luxury dealerships across Harrison, but the BMW brand offers some perks that you won’t find on the Audi.
- Dealership Numbers: BMW is the more common option with a whopping 341 BMW dealerships across the country. Audi is more limited at just 220. That means you’ll have an easier time finding qualified sales experts, genuine accessories, certified BMW service centers, and more in the New Rochelle area and beyond.
- Warranty Benefits: The BMW also offers 3 years or 30,000 miles of complimentary maintenance to keep your car in top shape. The Audi warranty does not offer this.
Find Your Luxury Car with BMW of Mamaroneck
So, will it be an Audi or BMW in your future? If you still have questions, feel free to contact us at BMW of Mamaroneck to learn why BMW is such a solid choice for your New Rochelle travels. We’d be happy to walk you through our new inventory and get you behind the wheel!